"A record is a concert without halls, and a museum whose curator is the owner."
— Glenn Gould, a Canadian pianist who became one of the best-known and most celebrated classical pianists of the 20th century. He was particularly renowned as an interpreter of the keyboard music of Johann Sebastian Bach. His playing was distinguished by remarkable technical proficiency and capacity to articulate the polyphonic texture of Bach’s music.
- shazel64 likes this
- femmeviva likes this
- juanluverano likes this
- iamkatarasexual likes this
- lambentline reblogged this from quotevadis
- templetonui8 likes this
- heatheryi982 likes this
- hsalamanca reblogged this from quotevadis
- hsalamanca likes this
- catherineak140 likes this
- readygo258 likes this
- the-skeleton-babe reblogged this from quotevadis
- quotevadis posted this